Sunday 28 January 2018

28th January - Mood Board

Today's Challenge is ...

A Mood Board - which was picked by DT Jinny.

The design team have really done a great job with the lovely mood board, here are their layouts...



I love love love these colors! All the blues, turquoise and green! It smells like summer! Here in Germany it is grey and rainy. I had so much fun to scrap with this moodboard!


Love this moodboard love this color. I use mixed media to layout.And I use my daughter's birthday photo.Hope you like it.

Helen



I love the colours in the mood board and couldn't wait to scrap with them, who am I kidding I scrap with these colours all the time as they are my favourite colours. My problem was deciding which photo to scrap, although I couldn't resist scrapping my newest little bear that was given to my by a student in December.

You can watch my process video here

I was drawn to the board's array of circles and fabulous colors, which include Sherwin-Williams' 2018 Color of the Year, Oceanside.  I also knew that I wanted to include photos with a water theme, as well as natural elements, like hemp twine and flowers, as inspired by the ocean, wheat field, and kiwi images.  That little bit of twinkle, in the bottom, wave photograph, even translates into glitter elements within my design.
 

Lisa-Marie
This is one of the prettiest mood boards I have ever worked with!  The colour palette is right up my alley and I adore all the textures and shapes of the photographs.  I took inspiration from the marble, water and mandala designs amongst the images; and I used mainly shades of teal with the odd splash of green.


I hope these gorgeous layouts have inspired you to join in with us.  Please link your layouts up to the sidebar, we would love to see them!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Mood Board and great inspiration! Added my layout. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!