Sunday 17 December 2017

17th December- Sparkle and Shine

As it's almost Christmas, today I challenge you to use...

Sparkle and Shine; I want to see your layouts with things that shine and sparkle this could be glitter, metallics, gems or anything that shines or sparkles!

Here are the design teams take on this challenge....



Denise
I backed this beautiful xoxo cut file from just nick with light green glitter paper! 



Hannah
I use mixed media to create this layout.I use sequins and Convex powder to let it sparkle and shine. You can try it!


Helen
I think I may have gone a little crazy with the sparkle and shine in this layout. I even made my own glitter paper by covering spare cardstock with glitter tape and then I die cut some leaves from it. Pop over to my blog (my name is the link) if you wish to watch my process video.


Jinny
I've added lots of foam, glitter Thickers to my take for sparkle and gold stitching and sequin stars for shine.

Lisa-Marie


We would love to see what you create for this challenge, please link up your layouts to the side bar.

As this is our last challenge before Christmas I would l like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

See you on New Year's Eve for our last challenge of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!