Sunday 9 October 2016

9th Oct -Sketch

It's time again for another lovely Sketch - I was inspired by Yasmina's previous mood board layout for this sketch.


Here are the design team's take on it...


Ewelina
I really liked this sketch as it made me think long and hard about how I could 'play it my, mixed-media way'. I used stencilled design instead of the across-the-page banner and a string instead of the circular embellishment. I also used black stone flat-backs to mirror the scattered embellishments. It was much fun! I am looking forward to seeing your interpretation of the sketch!



Rachel

I love this sketch and decided to go very soft and pretty. I look forward to seeing your take on this sketch.



Susanne

It was the narrow off center band and the scattered embellishments that I really like about this sketch.



I hope this has inspired you to give this sketch a go, we would love to see your takes, please link them up to the side bar.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not seeing where to link my layout for the Oct. 9th challenge. Here is the link to my blog post about it.

    http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-love-papa.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!