Sunday 10 April 2016

10th April - Sketch

Today's Challenge is ....

...A Sketch - by Anna. Inspired by Susanne's hero layout.




Guest Designer - Bea

 I took this picture about my little girl on a beautiful sunny day. She asked me to buy one more icecream after the two (!) portions she had already eaten. Yes, she was totally offended when I suggested 'no more icecream today'  She could eat this all day long!
I started my layout with the bright watercolor painting. For making the big title I used die cut letters. I was so happy when I find this strawberry and icecream embellishments from Dear Lizzy which are just perfect for this layout.




Design Team layout's

Ewelina


This sketch was a real challenge for me as it has so many elements that I never use in my pages: multiple photos, journalling, etc. I decided to embrace the multi-photo idea and went for a double of the same image; I also stuck to the diagonal layout and 'journalling' (which is a handwriting stencil). For more details visit my blog: ewelinkag.wordpress.com



Jinny
I'll be the first to admit that I really struggled with this one.  That is, until I added a third photo.  Then, while I hopefully didn't stray too far from the original sketch, it just all seemed to come together effortlessly.  I was inspired by the Basic Grey Saturday Morning ephemera, which came in my March Hip Kit Club Main Kit, to scrap some photos of one of the birthday outfits I made for my beautiful, little lady.



Kerry

Although these photo's are quite poor quality I still could not resist scrapping them to remember my eldest daughters 18th Birthday. I backed the banner cut background with glittery gold paper and complimented it with MME's On Trend 2 ephemera. The Happy Birthday wooden words were topped with 3D paint that dries with a soft hint of colour.




Lydia

I have used the beautiful Maggie Holmes "Bloom" collection with two photos of myself. I really enjoyed this sketch as I normally work with 1 4x6 photo. I loved how this sketch included little labels and hearts so I had a lot of fun playing round with them.



Rachel

I have used the lovely new collection by Amy Tangerine, Better Together. I don't often scrap multi photo layouts so I enjoyed this challenge. Head over to my blog for more information and close up photos.


www.inmyworld-scrapbookingourjourney.com


Seungeun Lee
The warm spring blooms are many flowers!Flowers make me happy.I took a picture holding a dandelion bloom on the roadside in the hand.So lovely~!I also love cherry blossoms. You like some flowers?



Susanne

I opted to flip the sketch to its mirror image to work better with a picture I really wanted to scrap from our recent spring break trip with our daughter. The center part of the layout is essentially the same, except the flow is now downward to the right instead of upward to the left.  That is the beauty of sketches, you can flip them every which way, and if you have already used a sketch, this give you a new way to look at it.



Yasmina


I choose these pics of my son. He loves making us crazy when we want taking a picture of him. The papers are from BoBunny, stencils from The Crafters Workshop and some Distress Inks.




You have until 8th May to link up your layouts for this month challenges.

Hope you enjoy playing along with this sketch challenge!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!