Sunday 17 January 2016

17th Jan- Patterned Backgrounds

Good Morning, today challenge is...

Patterned backgrounds - This maybe an easy one for some but I find it hard to use a patterned paper background as I like using lots of patterns on my page so I want to see how you use patterned backgrounds!

Here are the DT layouts...

Elisabetta

this Pinkfresh Studio paper was quite easy to work with. it already has part of the work done for you, so I loved creating this layout!



Kerry.
My daughter is a very girly girl and when I saw her pairing up the pretty skirt with these green and black tights from the dress up box I just had to get a photo! I wouldn't normally use a patterned background but this butterfly paper is so girly I just had to use it for this photo.

JinnyUsing subtle background prints is kind of my thing, so I'm not sure it's fair to call this a challenge for me.  Regardless, I had so much fun using a happy mix of goodies, from a variety of manufacturers, to make this page of my now twelve-year-old when he was in a preschool swim class years ago.
  
Guest Designer - Sue 

 I must admit that I used to do all my layouts on PP, but lately have been using white cardstock or subtle background PPs.This paper was quite overpowering, so I used white ink to tone it down.


Dont forget about our Design Team call, if you haven't already entered please do, we are looking for lots of new talent!

You have until 14th Feb to enter January's challenges, there happen to be three this month!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to add my link for the second challenge but it won't allow me (stating I already have a link). Help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!