Sunday 19 July 2015

19th July - Make Your Own Embellishment

Today challenge is to...
Make your own Embellishment - it can be anything you like, from your own journaling card to a hand made flower etc but you have to make it yourself! Please tell us how you made yours in your blog post, we would love to know how you did it!

Here are what the design team created

HeeSun Kim
Recently I am engrossed in work to create a plaster fragrances. Mixing the plaster and oil, Put the molds will harden. Anyone can easily create, fragrant, pretty. I love it!
Ribbon and angel is plaster fragrances.




Jinny
I die-cut and stamped lots and lots of flowers throughout my page, but since I do that kind of thing quite a bit, I decided that I needed to challenge myself further and change things up a bit.  So, I used this How to Make an Origami Flower and a Leaf tutorial, fromOrigami Spirit, to create a couple of big, bold blooms.

Kat
The handmade portion of my layout is really easy to spot - I cut my alphas out of some extra felt I had laying around.  I thought the child-like title was perfect for a page about a child's play!
I hope that has inspired you to created your own embellishments, I think it's a lovely thing to do as you will have something truely unique on your layout!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful layouts ladies! Love all the different takes on the challenge and thanks for the link Jinny - off to check out those flower tutorials!. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!